Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Blue and White Summer Wedding

Last month, i was in Bali for best friend's Wedding. And we were supa- excited about the wedding, so when she ask me to become her bridesmaid how can i say No. After that me and my friends made some plan for this short vacation, prepare everything and also made her a ring pillow too. For the bridesmaid dress we only sent her the measurement detail. And hoping the dress will be fit on us without fitting because we didn't have much time and i planned to arrive a day before the wedding. And thank God it was fit me :D

Actually the weather forecast wrote that t-storm is covering all areas for 2weeks. The first day, it rain all day long. No sunshine at all and it kept raining until next morning, but suddenly stop before the ceremony begin and the sky was so bright. So we can enjoy the great view from the chapel(Tirtha Uluwatu) with blue sky & sea. And it was totally awesome~ My friend's looked so pretty with her ruffle dress and white rose on her hand. I never see her more happy than that day. Anyway, Happy Wedding Eve~ I wish you can be happier now and forever :)

Here some of the pictures i took. Since i was on duty as a bridesmaid, didn't take lot of pics, but Bf helped me to take some pics. I promise i'll post another picture soon.. #fingercrossed








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...