Thursday, August 11, 2011

BF's Wedding at Hiroshima

I want to post some Pictures of Hiroshima's Wedding that i took when i went there for best friend's wedding. Honestly, i didn't take any good picture at all when i was there. I blame the weather for that :P I love sunny day, but it was rainstorm all the weekend.

We left Tokyo on Thursday morning so we can be present at their matrimony ceremony at the most Famous Shrine in Hiroshima, Miyajima. We reached Hiroshima at 11.30AM, already done with our makeup while still on the Shinkansen. And rain started to pouring down just before we finally reach Miyajima :( Then we had to walk from pier to Shrine, i wish i didn't use high heels that time(even the deer razzed me when they see i'm in High Heels on rainy sandy beach)

Anyway, the ceremony went smooth and we had our photo session after that. Too bad my camera didn't good at all with under exposed light.

After the ceremony, we are invited to bride's parent's place to have dinner. The food was so appetizing. They served it beautiful and more delicious than Japanese restaurant in Shibuya Exc*l Hotel. I'm not kidding :D Their fresh sashimi and fried tempura is perfect. We drank and ate a lot, even moreover their parents allowed us to made or own soft cream(All in Japanese flavor : black sesame, adzuki bean, etc).

We back to hotel at night and feel so tired also full :D













On the Next day, Wedding Party was held at the same place as our dinner place last night(different floor). The Party full of closed friends and relatives. We had fresh japanese style food too for that day. I did my speech in Japanese(so bad~, you won't believe me) my bofriend help me to translated my speech into Japanese in morning and i even can't memorize every words perfectly. But thanks God no one razzed me :P rather than that i got a compliment from my friend for what i said.

So they had Hawaiian dance and Japanese instrument with song while i enjoyed the food. Bride's sis in law made the wedding cake for them. They change into colorful dress too(they had traditional costume the day before), so it mean they wore 3 different costume. We really spent our day by enjoying this party and looking at this couple really makes my heart melt. They are just so lovely :D

PS : i got the bride's bouquet~

















5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics! i never knew that deers lived on the beach...or is it just that one?

    The food is making me very hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! The pictures look beautiful. I wish i were there, I love the way they respect tradition. LOL...especially the way they appreciation traidional food aka Japanese food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. golly! what great pictures! :) i've never been to a japanese wedding but i'd love to one day!

    p.s. thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi trishie ,
    Thanks.
    Yes i never knew it too... There is a lot of deer in Miyajima. They walk around the beach and people like to feed them :D

    dadachan, Thanks.
    Yesterday i found out that their wedding pictures is on local magazine... Traditional wedding is always fascinating for me because i feel like the wedding is held in ancient times :)

    little projects in style : i hope you'll have a chance to see japanese wedding someday :)
    You're welcome~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Udeh gilaaaaaaaaaaaaa... itu makanannya uwenak2 amat!!!
    I wish I have the chance to attend one too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...